BMM Steel TMT Steel.
For today's price, please call us or submit your request.
TMT - Thermo Mechanical Treatment (TMT), is a metallurgical process that integrates work hardening and heat-treatment into a single process which results in superior properties such as weld-ability, strength, ductility.
• Free From Tramp Elements
• Easy Weld-ability.
• Easy Bend-ability due to higher elongation coupled with higher yield strength.
• Higher Corrosion Resistance as compared to CTD BARS.
• Higher Fatigue Resistance to higher temperatures.
• More Seismic Resistance to earthquakes and shocks due to combination of higher strength and ductility .
• High On Quality Low On Cost - Savings in steel to the extent of 15% in case of Fe 500 grade and 20% in case of Fe 550 grade as compared to plain carbon rods as well as CTD bars.
• Easy Availibility of all grades and sizes from a single source .
• Quality Assurance - The TMT PLUS is supplied as per the standards and customer specification.
Tags: BMM Steel